Projector Borrowing Policy
Local civic and non-profit organizations may borrow the Roland Public Library’s projector for use outside of the library under the following conditions:
- Equipment must be reserved at least one week in advance and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Equipment must be returned to the library in the same condition as checked out
- The borrowing organization will be responsible for the equipment while in its possession
- The borrowing organization will be responsible for any repairs
- 2 day check out
- Staff will test equipment upon its return.